Senior Professional in Human Resources – International (SPHRI™) Certification
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™) online training course is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
- Human resource experts
- Person who wants to know the human resource manager functions
- Experienced managers
- Professional working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade
- 60 hours– Online Training
- Online Practice Test
- Training Material ( HRCP Learning System)
- a minimum of 4 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent,
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
Exam will be from Pearson VUE
- Exam time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
- Exam questions: 105 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Exam method: Computer-based exam
Thaer Mukattash, SPHRI, PHRI, aPHRI, DISC ExpertInternational Trainer & HR Consultant
HR Certified and one of the leading HR consultants with more than 20 years of experience in Jordan and USA specialized in human resources development, organizational design, HRIS, and the strategic total reward management.
During his working years, he has participated in many projects, and task forces for pre- opening, restructuring, organizational development, compensation designs and for setting HR systems for various industries Hospitality, Corporate, NPO, real- state and government institutions.
Throughout all his training programs, Thaer customizes proper approaches and detailed methodologies for each course to achieve its specific goals, he makes sure that it is aligned and integrated with the overall training methodology, and all training courses is delivered in two components; introducing the concepts and theories, ensuring that all concepts are clear to all attendees; and practical training that simulates the real working environment.
Human Resources Manager / Moser Group, San Francisco, USA
▪ Recruitment Manager / Freedom for Immigrants, San Francisco, USA
▪ Elections Management Member / San Mateo County Registration & Elections
Division, San Mateo – USA
▪ HR Development & Compensation Manager / Royal Hashemite Court, Amman –
▪ Assistant HR Director / Training Manager / Le Royal Amman Hotel, Amman –
▪ HR Team Leader / Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, Amman – Jordan