Training Program Description:
Customer service efforts are designed to ensure the prompt and efficient delivery of quality products and services to customers, as well as the effective recovery from any service related issues that may arise. In dealing with customers, communication is essential, -whether it is face-to-face, over the phone, via email or, increasingly, through electronic channels.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with performance management and you will be able to:
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external.
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service.
- Identify your customers’ needs.
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business.
- Build good will through in-person customer service.
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone.
- Connect with customers through online tools.
- Deal with difficult customers
- Tips to impress your customers.
This Training Program is designed for:
Suitable for customer facing people, team leaders and managers to enable them to build a consistent culture of customer service across their organisations.
The Learning Model:
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Class Session
- Group Work & Discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
Training Program Outline :
Who We Are & What We Do
- External Customers
- Internal Customers
- What is Customer Service
- Who are Customer Service Providers
Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts! – Even if Not in Person
- The Power of a Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
Identifying & Addressing Customer Needs
- Understanding The Customer’s Situation
- Staying Outside the Box – Not Jumping Into Conclusions
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going The Extra Mile
Generating Return Business
- Following Up
- Addressing Complaints
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
In-Person Customer Service
- Dealing With At-Your-Desk Requests
- The Advantages & Disadvantages of In-Person Customer Service
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
Giving Customer Service Over The Phone
- The Advantages & Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Tips & Tricks for giving Customer Service Over The Phone
Providing Electronic Customer Service
- The Advantages & Disadvantages of Electronic Communication
- Understanding Netiquette
- Email Etiquette – The Do’s & Don’ts of Email
- Electronic Customer Service Tips & Tricks
Recovering Difficult Customers
- De-Escalating Anger
- Establishing Common Grounds
- Setting Your Limits
- Managing Your Own Emotions
- Dealing With Vulgarity
- Coping With Insults
- Dealing With Legal & Physical Threats