What is SPHR / PHR Certification
- The SPHR/PHR is the acronym Professional Human Resources.
- The Certified PHR/SPHR designation shows that the holder has demonstrated mastery of the HR body of knowledge and has accepted the challenge to be informed of new developments in the HR field.
- The certification demonstrates a highly rewarded significant accomplishment in the field of HR and related fields.
Why use the HRCP program
The HRCP program will help you review.
Even the most experienced human resource managers usually need to review before taking the human resource managers usually need to review before taking the human resource certification exam.The body of knowledge relevant to the human resource field is expansive, and is growing all the time.
The HRCP program will give you confidence.
Many qualified human resource managers are intimidated by the prospect of a 225 question certification exam covering the entire human resource body of knowledge, but there is no need to worry.
The HRCP program thoroughly covers the essential topics in human resource management. The HRCP program is based on the content outline used by the HRCI in designing the PHR and SPHR exam
The HRCP program is an excellent reference.
The HRCP program is useful for more than just exam preparation; it is valuable for solving problems on the job or for training new employees in the human resource department. Whether you are preparing for certification or answering day-to-day questions, the Human Resource Certification preparation Program is the right answer.
Program learning system modules
UNIT ONE : Business Management and Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organizational Strategy
- HR Control and Evaluation
- Organizational Environments
- Organizational Design and Development
- Organizational Culture
- The Role of HR in International Business
- Organizational Leadership and Management Theories Ethics
UNIT TWO : Workforce Planning & Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis, Job Description, and Job Specification
- International HR Management
UNIT THREE : Human Resource Development
- Training and Development in the Organization
- Principles of Training and Development
- Training and Development Techniques
- Presenting the Training : Delivery
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
- Talent Management Programs
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- Organization Development
UNIT FOUR : Compensation and Benefits
- Total Rewards: Financial and Non-financial
- The Wage-level Decision
- Job Evaluation Methods
- Job Pricing and Pay Rate Administration
- Economic Factors Affecting Compensation
- Incentive Compensation Systems
- Executive Compensation
- Employee Benefit Programs
- Health Care Benefits
- Managing Employee Benefit Programs
- Compensation Laws and Regulations
- Evaluating Total Compensation Strategy & Program
- International HR Compensation Issues
UNIT FIVE : Employee and Labor Relations
- Early Labor Movement
- Union Representation of Employees
- Employer Unfair Labor Practices
- Union Unfair Labor Practices, Strikes, and Boycotts
- Collective Bargaining
- Maintaining Nonunion Status
- Grievance Systems
- Employee Discipline Systems
- Individual Employment Rights
- Workforce Behavior Problems
- Organizational Exit
- Public Sector Labor Relations
- Employee Involvement Strategies
- Employee Attitudes and Satisfaction
- International Labor Relations
UNIT SIX : Risk Management
Course's fees include:
- Complete HRCP Printed Program ( 6 Uints )
- HR Quik Study Color- Coded Flash Cards
- 100 Question Online Practice Exam
- Academic Support