associate Professional Human Resources – International Certification ( aPHRI)
The Associate Professional in HR – International (aPHRi™) online training course is a globally relevant credential that is designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey and proves their knowledge of foundational Human Resources. It is meant for entry level HR practitioners with no professional experience. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles independent of geographic region. This type of certification is important for HR professionals in their early careers to understand and test their basic knowledge of HR.
- Beginners in human resource.
- The person who wants to know the human resources functions.
- Those working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- 40 hours – Online Training
- Online Practice Test
- Training Material ( HRCP Learning System)
No prerequisite is required
Exam will be from Pearson VUE
- Exam time: 2 hrs 15 Minutes
- Exam questions: 100 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Exam method: Computer-based exam
Thaer Mukattash, SPHRI, PHRI, aPHRI, DISC ExpertInternational Trainer & HR Consultant
HR Certified and one of the leading HR consultants with more than 20 years of experience in Jordan and USA specialized in human resources development, organizational design, HRIS, and the strategic total reward management.
During his working years, he has participated in many projects, and task forces for pre- opening, restructuring, organizational development, compensation designs and for setting HR systems for various industries Hospitality, Corporate, NPO, real- state and government institutions.
Throughout all his training programs, Thaer customizes proper approaches and detailed methodologies for each course to achieve its specific goals, he makes sure that it is aligned and integrated with the overall training methodology, and all training courses is delivered in two components; introducing the concepts and theories, ensuring that all concepts are clear to all attendees; and practical training that simulates the real working environment.
Human Resources Manager / Moser Group, San Francisco, USA
▪ Recruitment Manager / Freedom for Immigrants, San Francisco, USA
▪ Elections Management Member / San Mateo County Registration & Elections
Division, San Mateo – USA
▪ HR Development & Compensation Manager / Royal Hashemite Court, Amman –
▪ Assistant HR Director / Training Manager / Le Royal Amman Hotel, Amman –
▪ HR Team Leader / Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, Amman – Jordan