Professional Human Resources – International Certification ( PHRI)
The Professional in HR – International (PHRi™ training course) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- Human resource experts
- Person who wants to know the human resources functions
- Experienced managers and beginners
- Professionals working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
- 60 hours– Online Training
- Online Practice Test
- Training Material ( HRCP Learning System)
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
Exam will be from Pearson VUE
- Exam time: 3 hrs 15 minutes
- Exam questions: 145 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English
- Exam method: Computer-based exam